Consultancy and Audit
Managing the cost of your printing
Printing can be a significant cost to a business and it can be an area that is often overlooked. The Revolve team has many years of experience in carrying out investigations into our clients' printing requirements, with a view to streamlining and reducing operational overheads through rationalisation or just employing best practice.
According to IDC, as much as 3% of a business's turnover can be spent on producing documents. How much is 3% of your annual turnover? It is surely an area of your business that it is worth looking at.
Revolve Recommended - Professional Print Investigation and Management Service
Our no-obligation print investigation service focuses on three key areas:
- Auditing your current equipment and identifying the true associated costs;
- Identifying the requirements of end users and of the wider business;
- Making recommendations for improvement and cost reduction whilst still making sure the printing needs of the business are met or exceeded. This can be through the use of new technologies, rationalisation of existing devices or sometimes just adopting a different approach to printing.
We will show you how you can:
- control the use of colour printing equipment
- track, analyse and allocate the cost of every document produced on any device
- deliver absolute print security and convenience
- reduce print waste and costs by directing output to your most efficient printers and using cards or passwords to output jobs from the devices
- manage printer rationalisation
- securely print documents to any device anywhere in your organisation - across servers, departments and locations.
To find out more about the Revolve Recommended audit service, please get in touch.